Thursday, 18 March 2010

Budding relationship and Shutter Island

Please meet a couple of the brink of a beautiful relationship! I think she might be in awe of the jewels in his crown. Or is it something to do with the fact that he's the King? She wasn't actually going to be wearing a crown and only got one due to my mistake which actually removed the top half of her head. Although she has a crown she's sad to be lacking jewels. Play her cards right and she could be on her way up the aisle before you can say 'Coronation chicken.'


Luke and I treated ourselves to a trip to the cinema this afternoon - that's twice in a week! He was keen to see Shutter Island and I certainly don't mind watching Leonardo Dicaprio for a couple of hours. There were only 6 people watching the film, in our local wonderfully old fashioned cinema. Lots of twists, turns and suspense in the plot. We both really enjoyed it.

3 comments:

The Hoppy Girl said...

As it's so easy to tub off the tops of heads! xx LUUUUUVVVVVLLLLEEEEEE stuff as usual xxxxxxxx

missy k said...

These are gorgeous...... she has definately got her eye on something. Re the topping of the head... maybe that is the influence of the Red Queen in Alice in Wonderland!

I love the background colours .

People keep telling me about new films I have never heard of - I think perhaps I need to get out more?!

Karenx

Yvonne said...

Hey Jo,

Just been browsin' great stuff here :)