Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Dogs, continued


I enjoyed making these two dog themed inchies this evening, not made for any particular reason, just 'cos I wanted to. The inkadinkado stamps are from the wonderful Craft Barn in Lingfield, as is the stamp used in the 'Nell' Scrabble tile below. The backgrounds are gorgeous tissues, far too good to blow my nose on!




I also continued with my dog themed altered scrabble tiles tonight and finished these three. When I've made quite a few (I'll know when I'm there!) I'll put them all in a frame.

4 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

These are stunning Jo! I can't imagine working on such a tiny piece but its the perfect canvas for you and your amazing eye for detail. Amazing band of hounds x

Yvonne said...

These are gorgeous, Jo!

bad penny said...

great fun - Scrabble tiles are having a revival in the art world !
Please do join the matchbox swap - I've never done any either ! I'll know numbers playing next week but I've already made eight ! Will also give my email addy.

Aino said...

These are so cute.