Friday, 23 April 2010

ATC heaven


I wanted to share with you the ATC's I received yesterday. The first 3 are from the 'Garden Fairy' swap with The Artist Trading Club and they are wonderful. Thank you Chris, Carolyn and Michelle. Chris' ATC has beautiful doors that open to reveal a gorgeous shimmery fairy, such gorgeous colours. Carolyn's fairy (wow, has that fairy got attitude!) has a stunning alcohol inks background and subtle shimmery wings. And Michelle's fairies are sooooo cute, with their daisies and sweet Spring quote. I've got another ATC coming, in due course, from Nancy. I'm looking forward to seeing that one!
(14.05.10 - Chriss' zetti's removed for publication, hopefully will be back soon!)

In the same post I also got 2 FANTASTIC Zettiology themed ATC's from Chriss Rollins - from our mini-swap. They are superb, don't you think?!

5 comments:

Debby said...

Awesome cards.
debby

missy k said...

Jo

Thanks for sharing..... they are all gorgeous. 'Swaps' must be one of the best types of post!

I love the idea of atc's travelling all over the place - little things but bringing lots of happiness!

Karenx

Heavens2Betsy said...

Fabulous swaps Jo! Its great to see the work of others isn't it? I'm a big fan of Chriss' work and am lucky to have several of them now. Hope the matchboxes will be putting in an appearance her soon x

Chriss Rollins said...

Thank you Jo that is so kind of you and Penny's comment made me feel all warm inside.

swap with you any time x

take care

chriss x

bad penny said...

Hi Jo
I'm still makig ten matchboxes - if all do not play, I shall do a giveaway with the spares if that is OK ( all credits to you matchbox alterers ! )