Sunday, 11 April 2010

Mona Zetti and Marilyn Zetti

Well this ATC mini-challenge was set by Chriss Rollins (I foolishly mentioned that it was a shame I hadn't been part of the Artist Trading Club for the Zetti challenge, so she suggested that she and I swap a couple of Zetti themed ATC's). This was sooooooo out of my comfort zone, but I really enjoyed doing something different. I used 2 iconic images, Mona Lisa and Marilyn Monroe (although I think Marilyn has been over altered and you can barely make out that it is her). The words in the background are the sords for the song 'Smile', for Mona, and 'I wanna be loved by you' for Marilyn. Great fun, thanks Chriss, it got the brain creaking into action!
They'll be in the post tomorrow.

9 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

These are GREAT Jo! I love Zetti-ing now. You will have lovely swaps with Chriss x

JaN's ArTy AtC JouRneY said...

Fab bright zetti cards Jo!
And yes out of my comfort zone too but once you start it very addictive and lots of fun, isn't it :)

Jan x

missy k said...

Jo

These are excellent! Really they are brilliant fun. I especially love what you have done with Mona - nice to see her with a big smile!!!!

ok, got to pull myself away from blogland and get ready for aerobics.....

Karenx

Chris said...

oooh left a comment and forgot about the word verification again...lol

Chriss is gonna be really lucky receiving these stunners Jo!!

You totally got the zetti thing and with style and humour... BRILLIANT... you should do more me lovely.

Have a great day
hugs
Chris xx

Dawn said...

I so know what you meen out of a comfort zone lol I just don't get these zetties at all? I am puzeled by them not that I can't appreciate their artisticness I went on the blog (I think Chris recomended) the person who started these things off and I have ec=ven bought some stamps that I think are zettie from the 'Stampington & Co' with babies for clocks for bodies etc I really like them in a funny sort of way but a wee bit scared to create something with them lol so you have my raving applause cause you did good hun

Love Dawn xx

Chriss Rollins said...

Bravo, Brilliant, and they are mine...wow I am thrilled to bits thank you so much will get mine in the post for the weekend.

I must go take another look at them :)

blog candy vintage stamp up for grabs on the ATC blog please try for it.

chriss x

Chriss Rollins said...

I am doing a happy dance I enlarged them and had a long look and boy they are fab thank you.


chriss x

Yvonne said...

Lucky Chriss! These are fabulous, Jo!

Chris said...

Just popped back to say a HUGE thank you for the Birthday wishes... it means a lot :D

hugs
Chris xxx