Friday, 7 May 2010

I got blog candy!

As you may have seen in my 'what's rocking....' post, I received some yummy blog candy this week, all the way from the U S of A, from the lovely Katie whose blog is Ragamuffin Gal. Go and have a look, she's such fun and sooooo talented. As you can see I got such a sweet little hanger, beautifully made and embellished, and fabby pictures, tags and lots of bits and pieces to use in my art. It was such happy mail to receive, especially as it was nestled among bank statements, bills and mortgage stuff:O(
Thank you so much, Katie. It made my week. xx

8 comments:

bad penny said...

what treasures - all I seem to get in the post are letters telling me that my daughter has not gone to her tutorial meeting - again !!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Lovely Presentation Jo ~ I am so glad you enjoyed your package. I am so glad to know a new blog friend ~ Have a wonderful weekend and I will be back to check in with you! Blessings ~k

Heavens2Betsy said...

Gorgeous gift Jo. Bloggers are such a generous bunch. What a lovely thing to receive x

Virginia said...

Oh this is beautiful Jo what a fantastic gift!

Debby said...

I guess you did...Gorgeous!!!
Debby

JaN's ArTy AtC JouRneY said...

Wow, such pretty Blog candy!! What a lovely package to receive.

Jan x

missy k said...

Lucky you! Have fun:)

Karenx

Linda said...

Ohhh...Katie sent you great stuff!