Monday, 21 June 2010

Inchy by inch challenge 'T'


It's time for 'T' this week at inchybyinch, and mine is 'tryst'. I like the idea of these little birds arranging a romantic rendezvous. The background is from the spine of an old book cover, the word is from an old book destined for recycling and the birds are from images provided for the Vintage Gluebook class (see side button for details).

Talking of little birds, Lovey-Dovey is back! I caught her building, and I use the word 'building' loosely, another feeble nest. This time it is in the tree from which I hang all the bird feeders, so it would be a bit like having a baby in the middle of Charing Cross station! Useless, but very sweet.

12 comments:

missy k said...

I love that you used an old book cover for your background. Very sweet inchy.... I bet no one else does 'tryst'!

Karenx

Dogwood said...

Very very darling. I love birds. I love anything that has birds, nests and/or tiny bird eggs on it.

Happy First Day of Spring.

JaN's ArTy AtC JouRneY said...

Love the materials you have used, and such an interesting word. Your birdies look like they are enjoying their little tryst!!

Jan x

SusieJ said...

Fabulous! I love the word tryst - conjures up all sorts of romantic images. Great use of materials too.
Sue xx

AngelaC said...

What a lovely idea! Love the words and the birds, and that decoration in the background is just perfect!

daisy said...

So cute xx

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

Just lovely!

Bev said...

A lovely inchy - interesting word x

Irish3 said...

I have a soft spot for birds right now so your inchie is a big hit with me!! I love the word you used for them, beautiful job!

Fiona Whitehead said...

The perfect image for a great word - very original x

Chris said...

Oh that is sooo cute Jo and I roared with laughter reading about the birds nest... you are so funny :D

Have a great weekend
hugs
Chris xx

Miss Iowa said...

Your inchies are so cute! I have yet to get into them, but should sit down and try a few some day.