Thursday, 10 June 2010

Vintage Gluebook Pages

Ok, now I'm going to ask for your patience because these Gluebook pages really are works in progress. I'm still feeling my way with this Vintage Gluebook lark ( which I'm really enjoying) but I feel ever so slightly lost without my usual props of stamps, inks, and other mixed media embellishments. So these pages are the first ones that I'm prepared to show anyone apart from my long suffering dog. I feel the first two are still waiting for 'something', while the third one doesn't have any room for anything else!

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hi Jo, Love your vintage gluebook pages!

I'm not really back yet, I borrowed my cousin's computer so I could post something different on my blog. My new 'motherboard' should be in next week, I hope :)

missy k said...

Jo, these ARE working without your props.... trust me! I find it hard to get around having things upside down and non themed elements but it focuses the mind, which is perhaps why it feels such a challenge (to me anyway!)

I especially love the bottom two. I think you've 'got it!'

Love Karenx

SusieJ said...

I'm loving what I see here. This "glue book" business has me intrigued.
Whatever it is your pages are fabulous.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

love these vintage pages but the term gluebooks is new to me

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Jo,
your GB pages are wonderful - love them.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Dogwood said...

I am really liking them. You are doing a great and fabulous job! Keep going and enjoy the process! Dogwood

Debby said...

WOW!!! Your pages are awesome.a
Debby

Gill M said...

Hi Jo, thanks for hopping over to my blog via the 'blog link' - No.49 returning your call :)
I have enjoyed looking through your pages, and LOVE these Glue Book pages, they are stunning without being 'twee' quite an achievement in my book!
I will look forward to seeing more of your creations as you are now listed in my Google Reader.