Sunday, 22 August 2010

Collage Coterie - Lesson 3

This lesson is all about shapes in collage, which is something I hadn't really thought about before. I tried to restrict this page to 2 shapes - rectangles and a circle. The background are original papers, blended and gessoed. The photograph is an original (job lot from ebay) and the text and chrysalis images are also from a tatty old book about, you guessed it, British Butterflies!

Tomorrow I'm going to have a go at the other part of Lesson 3 - Reassembled Images......!

5 comments:

SusieJ said...

I love it Jo! Some really interesting elements here.
Sue xx

Dogwood said...

Looks like you are really learning lots of interesting techniques in class. I will continue to follow you...

Pixie said...

lovely as usual!

missy k said...

Great page Jo... yours works really well.

Back from our night away....it was lovely, had a swim, sauna and steam this morning, so refreshed for 'working' on Lesson 3!

Karenx

Dezinaworld said...

Oh i am loving your art and your collage work in particular. I am now off to add myself to follow so i can come back for more
hugs June xxx