Monday, 16 August 2010

Vintage Gluebook pages

Hi everyone! I seem to have been gone for ages - I've been struggling with an ancient and very slow PC and non-co operative scanner. Well, I showed them! I've now got a shiny new iMac and cute little scanner/printer, so all is well in the world.

I've been busy with my YVG pages (from the online class Your Vintage Gluebook which I really enjoyed).

The one above is more retro than vintage, but it really brings back memories of my childhood in the 1960's - 1970's.
I am sorry they are all rather blurred (poor scanning operator - me!)
I am now embarking on another class by Mary (she ran the YVG class), this one is called Collage Coterie and looks like it's going to be just as much fun. Have a look!

12 comments:

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

Really beautiful vintage pages... I see some beautiful stamps! Really nice.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Jo,
beautiful GB pages!I will see you in class.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

Dogwood said...

wow, oh wow...i love your vintage glue book. your artwork is wonderful. nice combinations on each page.

yipee...a new computer!

enjoy~dogwood

Miss Iowa said...

Great pages! I could look at them all day (but I really should be working right now--LOL!)

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Jo,
Beautiful pages!
enJOY a lovely day,
Kimberly

missy k said...

Hi Jo

You have been busy! Fantastic pages. I especially love the one with Jane and Peter. Happy memories!

Bumpkin Bears said...

So happy to have come across your Blog. These are such charming pages and I love your Blog banner. Catherine x

bad penny said...

Jo this is superb ! love it. I don't have a scanner at all !

JaN's ArTy AtC JouRneY said...

Fantastic pages Jo!
You have done vintage so well!

Jan x

Jewels said...

These are great Jo - looks like you had a LOT of fun - I love making ATC but typically use fabric so doing paper will be a change for me (when I get around to it, LOL). Cheers, Jewels

Relyn said...

That first one is my FAVORITE!! I ADORE it! Maybe because I'm a teacher?

tea_bag said...

Fab artwork are those green shield stamps? wow memories hugs alma xx