Sunday, 19 September 2010

New online course: 21 secrets - an art journal playground

My lovely sister-in-law Karen (Missy K) told me about a new online class that she's going to do.  Karen has been journaling for a while now and has developed a fantastic style, go and have a look!  Anyway, I sneaked a peek and think I'll have a go too - even though it's right out of my comfort zone (I have never ever done any journaling).  There are going to be 21 lessons with pdf's, mp3's and video tutorials included in the price of $59 (around £37).  Registration starts tomorrow and the classes start on the 1st October 2010.

Out of the 21 lessons, the 3 I'm most interested in are those run by;

1  Lisa Wilson - teaching the basics of journaling (v necessary for me, a real newbie)

2  The Paper Phantom - using old book pages in art journals (you know me and old book pages!)

3  Natalie Malik - developing your handwriting in art journals (like many people I never feel my       handwriting is good to look at so I'll be interested to hear how this can be improved)



I'm entering a draw to win my registration fee, and if I win I also get to offer a registration on my blog so keep your fingers crossed!

If you want to have a look at what it's all about click here and it'll transport you to the class details.  Magic!


6 comments:

SusieJ said...

Sounds good Jo!
Fingers crossed for you. Daren't sign up for this at the moment until I know what is happening with my Dad.
Enjoy!
Hugs,
Sue xx

missy k said...

Jo....

I think you will love journaling! Thank you for saying nice things about me :) I am very glad you are my sister-in-law.....

I like the looks of your three favourite lessons... this is going to be fun......

Karenx

Lisa said...

How wonderful! I'm so excited to (hopefully) see you over at the playground....and REALLY hope you find a creative path in art journaling.

I never thought a few pages and some materials could provide such new perspectives for me.

I have to add as well...I love the quote at the top of your page! And what a wonderful sis-in-law. :)

Good luck - hope to "see" you soon!

Emma said...

I love the name of your blog.=D

I hope you can join us for 21 Secrets!

Relyn said...

Ooooo... This sounds great. Maybe I'll have some birthday money to spend.

JaN's ArTy AtC JouRneY said...

Sounds very interesting Jo!

Enjoy the journalling :)

Jan x