Friday, 3 September 2010

What's Rocking My World This Friday!

Well, I'm back Rocking, girls! I had a few weeks off because for one reason or another I really wasn't up to Rocking, but it's time to return! So, here goes with my list of things for which I am grateful -

***
Summer Holidays! We've had such a wonderful
break from school. We didn't go away but we
had lots of days out together, like..........

Covent Garden - this guy was so funny!

Toy Story 3 (loved it! Made me cry, twice!)
Duck Tour (this vehicle was used in the D-Day landings, and now does guided tours around the streets of London before plunging into the River Thames and 'driving' up and down the Thames! Fantastic fun!)

Cabinet War Rooms (beneath the streets of London)

Hampton Court Palace

Longleat House and Safari Park

Les Miserables in London's West End
*
Also to be grateful for is my
Collage Coterie Online course, run by Mary of Green Paper. I am really enjoying this, creating vintage style pages in my Moleskine book, ATC's and handmade books using old book covers. The camaraderie that's built up with the other class members on Flickr is lovely and their artwork is so inspiring. Mary is such a lovely teacher, and is really encouraging.

*
I'm really looking forward to going out with Grant tonight. I can't remember the last time we went out on our own in the evening, apart from a quick drink. We are going to London's West End to see Jeff Goldblum in The Prisoner of Second Avenue. I got top price tickets for half price so we should have a good view.

*
I'm grateful that my darlings Rosie Mae and Susie Tu are well - they're both coming up for 14 so each day is a bonus. Rosie has gone totally deaf and partially blind, which is such a shame, but we reassure her with lots of kisses and cuddles. Susie continues to change her feeding requirements on a daily basis, bless her!

***

I'm off to post this with Virginia at Celtic House and read what the other Rockers have been up to.

Have a wonderful weekend, x


5 comments:

SusieJ said...

What a lovely positive list Jo. Your days out sound wonderful.
Sending hugs to Rosie Mae and Susie Tu
Sue xx

Jan said...

gorgeous photos!!

missy k said...

Glad you are back Rockin'.....

Have a great time tonight.

Karenx

Virginia said...

Jo that is a fantastic list, I absolutely adore it - I'm soooooooooo late posting but set off out this morning for a day out and we've only been back about an hour - I've finally posted my Rocking your World and I've linked to your blog!

Hope you're having a truly blessed Friday!

Carmen said...

This list is amazing! Hope you had/are having a fabulous night. Not done my Rocking yet but yours positively shines with good vibes!