Thursday, 21 October 2010

The Future - inchybyinch challenge

The Future?
For this week's inchybyinch challenge prompt,  Fiona chose 'the future'.  

I used an artchix image of vintage  children because I think they will be pretty much the same in the future.  However, will they be presented with a very different world?  Do they have space helmets on because they are going on a school trip to the Moon,  do they need oxygen due to poor air quality or will they be allergic to the atmosphere?  I added a question mark so you could make up your own mind.

9 comments:

Dogwood said...

I think they have a school trip to the moon planned but the teacher is unaware!

Love the expressions on thier cute faces.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Lovely inchy,Jo! Hope the future shines bright for them.
XO Marie

Carole said...

That's great!

Katie said...

Brilliant with their little space travel helmets. so fun, and an unexpected inchie!

Michael Douglas Jones said...

At first glance, I thought the children were wearing space helmets, but a closer inspection showed that they were not helmets at all. Just in front of them are all of the future's possibilities spinning, mesmerizing them.

bad penny said...

Lovely idea Jo - & I just love their little faces.

Must talk to you about where to get good vintage images ( I cut out of books at the mo !!!! shhhsh ! )
My printer isn't great & printed images come out grainy - other peoples seem very clear.
Printer / scanner for Christmas ??

Fiona Whitehead said...

Great take on the inchy theme Jo x

Aino said...

Funny little inchy, also nice and lovely.

missy k said...

Jo I think they are ringed for future greatness!!!! Great inchy!

Karen