Sunday, 31 October 2010

inchybyinch challenge - 'home'



Inchybyinch Fiona's prompt word this week is 'home'.  This got me thinking about what 'home' means to me.  It's more than a house, a place to sleep, where my clothes hang, where I live.  It's so much more than that.  It's all these too......

love 
safety
family
pets
meals together
rest
art
books
music
laughter
sharing
security
acceptance
support

Now all that, of course, is far too much to go on an inchy (even I know that without trying it first!), so I picked out those that mean the most to me when thinking about home - love, laughter, safety, art, pets, family, food, rest.

The background and heart are coloured with my lovely new watercolour crayons.

9 comments:

Sabrina said...

Way to think outside the box!!! I would never have come up with that in a million years. I'm so literal! Great job, and so cute and meaningful!

SusieJ said...

Brilliant Jo! I wouldn't have thought of this either.
Love it.
Sue xx

agypsyangel said...

That is so very true. Cute inchie too.
Hope you have a great day.

Sandra said...

I really like you inchy
and your words are very true!
Bye!

bad penny said...

That's l.ovely Jo - very sweet inchie

Lenna Young Andrews said...

I love your inchie, Jo! It is perfect, especially in such a small space : ^ )

Katie said...

This is a lovely inchie and I like all your things about home! those are some good ones. ( sorry, I somehow didn't see it last week.)

missy k said...

Great inchy Jo.... I love the effect of the watercolour crayons ..... what a great list!

Karenx

Lesley said...

Great idea for this one! Love it! xx