Thursday, 11 November 2010

Inchybyinch challenge - 'cherish'

Cherish the little things in life
I was totally stumped by last week's word at inchybyinch, which was 'patience'.  Just couldn't get any ideas for that one.  But this week's word is 'cherish' and I had no problem thinking that I should (and do) cherish the little things in life - like sweet birdsong, the smell of coffee, the stunning colours of Autumn leaves, my darling dog wagging her tail when she sees me, a bumble bee stumbling over the lavender,  Canada geese flying in formation against the back drop of an evening sky, ducks, clean washed clothes flapping on the washing line, etc etc.  They might be little, but they add up to making my world a happy place.

9 comments:

SusieJ said...

This is lovely Joanna. I love robins too.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Jewels said...

Robins (especially English ones) are my favorite Jo - this is really quite sweet.

Katie said...

yes, we should cherish the little things. Perfect little inchie.

Serenata said...

Oh the perfect inchy to celebrate the word cherish. Very special.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Beautiful inchie,Jo! How often does one forget to cherish the little things in life!
Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

bad penny said...

Ah sweet Robin - mine is back for the winter too.
I haven't got round to Cherish but I have made my tags !!!

Fiona Whitehead said...

Sorry I stumped you last week Jo - love your robin - my favourite birds any time of the year x

Sabrina said...

This is a very happy little inchy.

missy k said...

Sweet little inchy.... keep loving the little things, they are the big things really.

Karenx