Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Inchybyinch challenge - 'Giving'

....than receive
Fiona's prompt word this week at inchybyinch is 'giving', and I  went with the expression, "It is better to give than receive".  (Having said that, Grant bought me some lovely snuggly pj's this week, and in my opinion it was definitely better to receive!)

After years of running the weekly inchybyinch challenge blog, Fiona will be giving it up soon.  I will miss her weekly inspiration and her 'place to be' every Monday. 

9 comments:

Tracy said...

'The gift that keeps on giving' was what came to my mind!

SusieJ said...

Love it Joanna!
Also love the sound of snuggly new pj's!
Hugs,
Sue xx

Kristin said...

I bet with your snow it was really nice to receive :) lovely piece,the colors are beautiful and the title is perfect! Any plans for your birthday coming up. If you have time, I was thinking maybe we could do a birthday swap of some kind, mine is the 8th too! Let me know :)

Katie said...

This is great! I love her expression!

Lenna Young Andrews said...

What a great inchie, joanna. So retro! maybe someone else will carry on the inchie challenge?? with the weather i have heard you are having I am sure those snuggly pjs were well received!!
xo lenna

missy k said...

Fab inchy..... love the expression on her face!!!!!

Enjoy your snuggly pj's.....

Have LOTS of snow today!!! Not going anywhere! Must be at least 5 inches..... and still snowing.

Not going to be able to meet up with Fiona though :(

Have a lovely day

Karenx

Virginia said...

Love the inchy! Hope you're well and that the weather isn't causing you too much chaos!

Hugs

bad penny said...

We have been very giving recently in this household - giving each other the bug !

Lovely fun inchie. Birthday ? 8th ?

Aino said...

Giving you will get. Nice work.