Sunday, 3 April 2011

New Creative Swap - Little books

photo courtesy of Lenna
Lenna from Creative Swaps (her other blog is Creative Lenna) has announced another swap.
I have taken part in two swaps arranged by Lenna,
 Mail Art and Vintage Notecards.  
They were both extremely well organized and I really enjoyed the making (and the receiving) in both swaps.
Included in the nominal fee ($15 US which is under £10) is a pdf booklet in which Lenna explains techniques, ideas, and gives loads of information about websites and reference books which might be of interest.  Also included is the postage of the returning swaps.

This time the subject is 'little books'.
  
I've signed up - I couldn't resist it!

If you want to know what it's all about click here and Lenna herself will explain it (much better than I can).

14 comments:

Carmen said...

Not looking! Lalalalala! No more swaps for a while.

And I don't believe you were as innocent as you made out with that theme missus!

Jane Housham said...

Ooh, it's so tempting but I'm holding back because the postcard swap is quite a bit undertaking already. I'm resisting, resisting...

Serenata said...

Looks like fun and I can imagine you will do some lovely little books. Hope you had a good weekend.

Lenna Young Andrews said...

Dear Joanna,
Thanks so much for your recommendation! I truly appreciate it and love having your very creative art in my exchanges. I'm really glad you could not resist this little book swap!
xoxoox lenna

SusieJ said...

I'm not looking, I'm not...
Probably will tomorrow though - just feeling tired (and slightly annoyed as OH waited until I'd put the roast in the oven to say.."Oh, I was going to order a takeaway"...grrrr).
Hugs xx

Katie said...

you take part in some fun swaps. Little books sounds intrigueing! I'll check it out. See you soon!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'm glad you signed up because I can't wait to see what you get! :-))

I hope you've had a good weekend!!!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

That sounds like a fun swap,Jo.Can't wait to see what you'll create and receive!
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, your art swaps look so fun!!!
XO

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Looks like fun Jo :)

SusieJ said...

OK! You convinced me - I signed up. :)

missy k said...

Hi Jo

Sounds fun.... checking it out right now!

Karenx

bad penny said...

This looks fun Jo

Heavens2Betsy said...

Can't wait to see what you do with this one Jo - I'm sure your little books will be divine. Our trip to Edenbridge was v spur of the moment! Next time I'll let you know. I'd love to see you again. Pen x