Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Start to Draw Your Life FREE ebook




I've got a bit behind with Claudine Hellmuth's Composition for Collage course.  I seem to be fluttering from thing to thing at the moment, not stopping for long (or even long enough?).  But my attention was grabbed by an email that she sent out about a free ebook by Michael Nobbs.  In his book he gives ideas for kick starting your drawing of everyday life.

Click on the link for details (my linking button wasn't
behaving this morning).

Gotta dash now or I'll be late for work :o(

XXX

10 comments:

Susan T said...

Now I can't draw but Helena can. I will tell her about this and see if I can kick start her doing something. I keep asking her if she will do a drawing for me, so far no luck. This may inspire her.

craftattack said...

Thanks for the tip! Valerie

Carmen said...

Brilliant - thanks for the linkypoo :)

Carmen said...

I'm back. What a great site that is over all. I really recommend people click on the 'A Good Place To Start' tab at the top. Thanks Jo :)

SusieJ said...

Thanks for this Joanna (you reminded me I needed to download it!).
I too am way behind with Claudine's classes - I'm not stressing just downloading for future reference. :)
Hugs xx

missy k said...

Hi

I'm behind too with the CH class.... I can't download the pics because of the dongal situation!!!! So going to be doing it at my leisure.

Thanks for link.....

Kx

Ragamuffin Gal said...

This sounds so interesting! Thanks for letting us know ~ you are the best!!! I'm off to check it out now!

Susan Allan said...

Interesting book; could be worth having!
Sue xx

Privet and Holly said...

I've always
drawn with words,
but this looks
very cool!
xx Suzanne
PS: How did
you like The
Red Queen?
Almost bought
it, yesterday...

bad penny said...

I need to kick start everything !