Monday, 14 November 2011

30 Day De-Clutter


I read about this on Lorraine's blog,
who'd read about it on Floss' blog,
who'd seen the original post by

The mission?

90 items in 30 days to be 
sold, donated, given to friends or recycled.

Achievable?

I hope so!
I'm looking at it as 3 items a day.
That should be easily do-able.

I started my grand de-clutter
a couple of weeks ago.
I've sold some things on Ebay.
As for the rest, charity shops,
friends and random passers-by
have been given junk, various.
I was almost running out of steam so
this new target will put me back on track.


I might even show you what I get rid of
as evidence to prove that I really am
The De-Clutter Queen!
(although it might be too embarrassing
to show you my chuck-outs!).

Watch this space!

Want to join in?

Click on the pic at the top
and read all about it.

XXX

ps don't know why the spacing has gone really

weird in this post.

:o(

13 comments:

Kath said...

Hi Joanna, sometimes when we cut and paste something, like maybe a heading from a friends blog, it might have coding that centres all the text. If you click on HTML when you are editing your post, you will probably spot the word "centre" and that's your culprit.
Anyway, well done on your flying start. I freecycled 7 doors yesterday!

Carmen said...

Oh you're a good girl - I would have totally cheated and factored in what I had already got rid of ;)

missy k said...

omg! That seems like a lot to me.... good luck.

I don't think I've ever known you to be in such a de-cluttering mode!!!

I'm impressed!

Love Karenx

Heavens2Betsy said...

Its trying to show you how it will feel to have all this extra space in your life Jo! Wow - you will be Wonderwoman, and no mistake, if you can pull this off. I'd love to see your cast offs - bet they're far more interesting than most. pen xxx

Margaret said...

I de-cluttered my fabric stash, all those fat quarters must count for something. Actually it feels really good, now I only have what I really like! Good luck with your clean out! Mx

craftattack said...

Sounds like a good idea, I always have plenty to de-clutter, it's just even harder than clearing up! Looking forward to seeing the pics of your nearly empty place at the end of the 90 days! Hugs, Valerie

sugar Creek said...

Oh my gosh I need to do that! I have so much stuff the kids have outgrown, some fabric and stuff too! Good luck on yours!

Katie said...

maybe I'll give crap away as xmas presents. :0) Who wants an old (fill in the blank) ?

BadPenny said...

Brill idea ! send it my way !!!

I have too much stuff but love most of it. I am a clutter Queen !

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Oh I soooo need to do this Jo!!
I have so much clutter!! (Tut!!)
Off to find my first 3 items!!
..and has they say somebody's trash is someone elses treasure!!
Good Luck!
Jan x

Susan T said...

Count me in Oh lovely one. I bought a book recently about ending clutter. SO much more fun to do it with someone else. We have lived here nearly 19 years so far and the house is full to bursting. I even heard myself say to Helena a while back, as things fell out of the kitchen drawer "I haven't got too much stuff the kitchen just isn't big enough" denial or what!

Jill said...

You'll feel so free afterwards - hope you'll have 'stuff' left.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love that you're doing this! I know that I could, because we still have boxes packed from our move 4 years ago that I've not even opened...I should follow your example and do this too....