Sunday, 13 November 2011

The Craft Barn Blog Candy


The Craft Barn in Lingfield, Surrey
is my local stamping/crafting/mixed media heaven
(a little bit too local thinks DH Grant!).
They run very popular how-to classes,
have superb (and very busy) demo days and 
they also run a super fast and super efficient online service.
The owner, Sandy, used to go to school with Grant,
small world, huh?!
To celebrate having over 600 blog followers
they are having a huge Blog Candy giveaway
(as seen in the photo above).

Click HERE to enter
by November 25th when the draw will take place.

Good Luck!

XXX

7 comments:

SusieJ said...

Ooh, lucky you (I order from them online)! Thanks for sharing the link.
Hugs xx

Lenna Young Andrews said...

This sounds like a wonderful place, local or not, Joanna -wish I was more local!! We could go take some classes and do some damage too : ) Thanks for letting us know about the celebration - I will go have a look see! p.s. thanks much for your comments on my sketchbook 2012, xxoox

BadPenny said...

I'd love to do some classes Great giveaway & love your mail art in last post.

craftattack said...

thanks for the tip- Lucky there's no crafting shop here; the next one is 100 kms away....

Monica said...

Lingfield is very pretty and there are some lovely pubs there. well there were.

missy k said...

Thanks for letting us know :)

It's on my to do list

Karenx

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Sooooo lucky living near a 'crafty' shop! I'd love to do more craft classes, but nothing local here!
Thanks for the link :)
Jan x