Tuesday, 1 November 2011

StumbleUpon.com


DS Luke told me about this site and
I wondered if you might be interested.
If you go on the website and
quickly create a profile by ticking your interest 
boxes, once set up (which is very quick)
just click on the StumbleUpon button
(top left on the screen shown below)
and websites about your interests are 
presented to you.

If you like the site selected you click 'I like this'
and this helps the software find more 
suitable websites for you.
If it doesn't float your boat just move on 
to the next one.

I suppose it's a time waster,
but it's also really really interesting.

Let me know if you join up and
we can share mutually interesting sites.

XXX

10 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

Thanks dear Jo. I'm off to have a look right now ... i could really use a distraction or two right now! pen xxx

Carmen said...

I'm on it already - keep forgetting to use it but it has thrown up some of my now favourite sites in the past :D I'm sure there is a way to put the stumble button on your bar up the top there but I can't remember how you do it.

craftattack said...

Thanks for the tip - I will have a look! Valerie

SusieJ said...

I'll be having a look too - just what I need......something to keep me at the laptop ...lol!
Hugs xx

Monica said...

we used this site in a class and I found it hard to use. it is interesting to wander around it as is Pinterest.

missy k said...

Sounds interesting! I'll check it out too :)

Karenx

ps New carpet smelling good!

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

LOL...got distracted for a couple of hours last night on this!!! Not that I need distracting ALOL!!
Jan x

Privet and Holly said...

I'm almost afraid
to look!

xx Suzanne

Kristin said...

First of all, I love your spelling of Muahaa (doubt if it's the same but I can't see it now ;) below - hope it was a great night!
Secondly, that does sound really cool - isn't it amazing at what can be done with software these days?
And last, uh, YES, Caran D'Ache is the BEST EVER right? LOVE. . . xoxoxo

Kristin said...

Oh! AND! I love your new blog look! So so Fab ;) xoxo