Thursday, 1 March 2012

Don't Panic, Mr Mainwaring!

(hands up who knows who this fella is?!)
Ok, here's the thing:

**Google Friends Connect
is stopping kinda soon**

I don't really understand what it's all about,
because I'm far more interested in paint, 
glue, scissors and Colin Firth.
However, from what I can gather,
it's going.
Soon.
So, if you want to carry on following
my blog (and I really hope you do)
 just click on the 
Bloglovin' Gal 
on my 
left hand sidebar.

(she looks like this)


Thank you,


XXX

10 comments:

SusieJ said...

I have clicked....just hope it works as I really don't know what I'm doing..lol!
Hugs xx

Joanna said...

Me neither!!

x

Susan said...

LOL! I agree there is nothing better in life than craft supplies and Colin Firth. Now if he would just come over to craft with me I would be a happy woman!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Is the friends connect only going away for those who don't have a 'blogspot' blog? I hope so because then I won't lose track of YOU! :-)

Joanna said...

I don't know, Kim!!

Susan T said...

I am confused, but then I am nearly always confused. Can't Blogger just leave us alone to get on with it. xx

missy k said...

i have no idea how this all works...

in theory I think because we both have blogger we will still be able to follow each other as before

but I'll follow you on bloglovin' just to see what happens.... I'm wondering if you get little icons like with GFC

no time to ponder this great dilemma to much now..... decorating to get on with!!!!

Karenx

missy k said...

hi jo

I'm following you here now but it doesn't seem like you get the icons on your blog btw

karenx

BadPenny said...

I don't understand ... will we have to do this with all our Blogs ?

Joanna said...

I don't know, Penny!