Saturday, 14 April 2012

Blair Witch Primark?


Hope and I went to Primark yesterday.
Just popped in to get some bath towels
(they're better quality than you might think.
The last towels I bought from there are only
 just starting to show their age after 
10 years of family use!).
Came out with multiple pairs of earrings for Hope,
a snood each and a duvet cover for Luke.
As well as the towels, of course.

I noticed that Primark have re branded their
'Atmosphere' labels.


There was something about the logo
 that seemed familiar.
And then I got it.....


Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh, The Blair Witch Project!!!!

Or is it only me that sees the similarity?!

XXX

ps can you tell I should be doing the ironing......?!

9 comments:

craftattack said...

What are snoods? And beware of those towels in case they are bewitched! Looks creepy! I downloaded that book about Bob the Cat onto my Kindle; I shouldn't be spending just now, but I reckon those 2 need it! Valerie

Joanna said...

Snoods are like scarves, just all in one - a long circle of fabric. It can be worn in many ways, as a long loop, doubled up, or over the head. I just liked the fabric on mine (birds) and Hope went for the one with Zebras! That's so kind of you to download Bob's book, Valerie. I think you're right and I wish them well too. I reckon Bob could be a bit of a Diva, don't you?! x

Carmen said...

Spooky - definite similarity!

Virginia said...

Wow that is some serious similarity LOL! Can you come and do my ironing - got tonnes of it!

missy k said...

I don't like the Atmosphere logo... it has a cold feel and yes it does look weirdly like The Blair Witch Project thingy!

ps i'd be interested to know what you think of the ending of One Day when you get there....

I am loving Mr Pip.... I'm on the last few pages.... I've read so many books recently... next book club meeting is this week :)

Lenna Young Andrews said...

you are too funny, Jo! I would not have put the two together as I stay away from things like the "Blair witch Project" -too spooky for me! I do like the new logo of the store products though, very atmospheric.

p.s. I cannot remember the last time i ironed, eeep! ; )

craftattack said...

Thanks for the info on Snoods - Ha! I have 2 of them, and didn't know it!!!

BadPenny said...

OMG !!!

SusieJ said...

Eek!!! Spooky indeed!
Hugs xx