Sunday, 15 April 2012

Note Swap

Another project being organised by the
is a
This is a worldwide exchange of
handwritten notes.
It can be a love note,
a short story, a recipe, a memory,
 a joke, a secret etc etc.

Being rather bossy I decided to send
an instruction :o)


I wrote it with Posca paint pens
on an information sheet
included in one of my
Abel and Cole veggie boxes.

It's roughly 8"x6".


Above is what's on the other side - 
I did consider changing it in some way 
but I think I'll leave it as it is.

I'll send this off to the
Brooklyn Art Library
and in due course they'll send me 
back a note from someone else.

XXX

9 comments:

craftattack said...

Nice idea....I do like greens as colours, but I am not a good eater of them, I must confess! Valerie

missy k said...

Love your note.....

didn't love greens though when I was little.... I do now :)

Carmen said...

This is perfect :D I think you were right to leave it too. Must admit I need to vary my veggie intake - the majority of them ARE green.

Virginia said...

Love it Jo - fabulous reminder of what we should be eating!

sugar Creek said...

That's a really neat idea! Love your card. Now if only I could get my kids to eat them.;) xx

Margaret said...

ha! and straight after my Easter belly, very timely!! love the greens Mx

Sam said...

Perfect! Great note and love the veggies on the back! x

BadPenny said...

Yes Miss ! I do - spring greens tonight yum yum. Super idea x

Susan T said...

Veggies my favourite part of any meal. Just the sort of thing to put up in a kitchen. Artfully inspirational.