Wednesday, 25 April 2012

which side are you on?

Two posts in one day,
I must be sickening for something.
Oh wait,
I am :o(


Is this not brilliant?
You've probably all seen it before
but I haven't.
And I love it.
You probably won't be able to read the
words so I've written them below.

Left;
I am a scientist.  A mathematician.
I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. 
Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical.
Always in control. A master of words and 
language. Realistic. I calculate equations 
and play with numbers.
I am order. I am logic.
I know exactly who I am.

Right;
I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion.
Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring
laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath
bare feet.  I am movement. Vivid colours.
I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas.
I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense.
I feel. I am everything I wanted to be.

Now which side would I go on, I wonder.....?!
And you......?

No one's allowed to sit in the middle.
It's the law.

XXX

12 comments:

Carmen said...

I have this in my 'to print out when I have some decent ink' folder on my computer :) I found it when I first went on Pinterest...

I'm DEFINITELY the left hand side and Craig is DEFINITELY the right hand side :P They do say opposites attract I suppose ;)

Susan T said...

I have found the link to the full advert, it is a Mercedes Benz ad, quite brilliant of course. I am more on the right. I love arty things, but can barely add up.

http://www.fuelyourcreativity.com/left-brain-vs-right-brain-advertising/

Carmen said...

Doh! I claim pregnancy brain! :D You of course knew what I meant ;)Vice versa and all that jazz!

Joanna said...

DEFINITELY, Carmen! I love how you emphasised your response as being DEFINITELY left side when you DEFINITELY meant right side. Hahahaha ;D

SusieJ said...

Right hand side for me and DH is most definitely left!
Carmen I had to check twice..thought I'd misread it when you stated you were left!!
Hugs xx

LadyBug said...

I don't sit in the middle but I do dance between the two through out the day! I like things in order I have to be in control but I love colour and chaos I dislike numbers and empty canvas' scare me to death. But give me a hook and some yarn and I'll crochet you a rainbow :) Px

craftattack said...

Definitely right! You seem to be enjoying your days off! Good for you! Valerie

missy k said...

Apart from loving the familiar I would say put in me in the 'right' camp.

I seem to remember a course I was on once saying we should avoid labels... but I guess if the cap fits???

Karenx

BadPenny said...

Yo know which I am...

Lenna Young Andrews said...

I am definitely "right" - but you already knew that, huh? : ) I hope you are feeling better, more from me soon! xo

Virginia said...

By day I'm left, by night I'm right, not sitting on fence - just fact! By day I have control, I deal with numbers, I'm factual, categorical, accurate (well 17,000 transactions on system this year - I have to be accurate), I am a master of emails and language, realistic and logical. I know who I am and everyone else does too! By night I create with paint and ink and paper and pens and glue and mess, I love the freedom of letting my brain completely absorb something else. I love all things passionately and I love to connect, I love painting on empty canvases, writing poetry, losing myself in a book, feeling and sensing the world around I am me and very few people really know who 'me' is!

Hugs

Jewels said...

I know fence sitters are not allowed but truly I am a "wanna be" in either direction which would explain my constant confusion LOL