Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Gauche Project - Words on the Washi Wall

My latest Gauche Alchemy project
is up on their blog
and this time I've made
Washi Word Walls.

(brown version)
All the details can be found on the 
Gauche Alchemy blog,
 just click here.

(blue version)
Basically, all I used was 
*charity shop found Jenga blocks*
*Washi tape*
*masking tape*
*alphabet rubber stamps*
and
*Staz-on ink pad*.

(black version)
They were very quick and easy to do
and I think they're kinda cute,
though I say so myself!

Thank you for reading
and many thanks in advance 
if you pop over to
and leave a comment about this project.
It makes me feel all warm and happy :o)

XXX

11 comments:

missy k said...

They are definitely cute....

I love the pretty blues best :)
Karenx

Susan T said...

Hey I like those. I still think you should set up an Etsy shop!

craftattack said...

Love your little walls, but it's a bit of a mouthful to pronounce *Washi word walls*! Love the bird cage washi! Valeroe

sugar Creek said...

oh those are so cute!! I thought they were bigger until you said the Jenga pieces. WOW Love them!!

Terri Neggers said...

What a clever idea! Heading over to Gauche Alchemy....

BadPenny said...

Lovely idea Jo x

SusieJ said...

Ooh, I love these! Inspired idea and they look so good!
Hugs xx

Carmen said...

Such a clever idea. Loving these. Popping over to the blog now :)

Virginia said...

Brilliant idea Jo - I love it!

JansArtyJunk said...

Loving your washi word walls Jo...What a clever and creative idea to display inspiring little quotes!..Jan x

Sam said...

Fab idea and they are so cute! x