Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Summer of Color 2 - Ice Cream Inspirations

(click the pic to join in)
It's here!
Kristin's
The Summer of Color 2,
Ice Cream Inspirations.

6 weeks of inspiration,
colour and art.

I joined in last year and really enjoyed it,
producing art journal pages like this,

(red)
this,
(purple)

and this,
(brown)
This year the prompts are inspired by,
oh yum scrum,
ice cream flavours!

The first prompt has been set
by Kristin and it is


Rainbow Sherbet!

That's a tricky one,
I'll have to put my thinking hat on.

If you want to join in
(it's free, by the way)
then click the pic at the top of this post.
All the details are on Kristin's blog.

XXX

9 comments:

missy k said...

That ice cream looks yummy.

Nice to see your journal pages again.... I thought you'd aleady done Rainbow Sherbet when I first saw your post!

Hope you have a great half term :)

I grabbed a lift with Woody today to Guildford - had four hours shopping (!) whilst he was doing his last exam. I'm exhausted and am so enjoying my cup of tea.

Karenx

Susan T said...

Ahem. Much as I adore your art, and you know I do, that ice cream is calling to me.

SusieJ said...

Oh yum.....!! That ice cream is wondrous!
Enjoy the challenge!!!
Hugs xx

sugar Creek said...

Why yes I am joining in the fun as well!! Thank you so much for the comment!! Can't wait to see your work next week!! xx

Menopausalmusing said...

Gosh, is that a YEAR since you did these????? Looking forward to seeing what you do this time round....

BadPenny said...

fun fun fun ! reading your last post... I AM BEHIND WITH MY OWN CHALLENGE !!!

Carmen said...

Dangnabbit! You've suckered me in! Am signing up! Ooh - and I posted my sketchbook page I did the other night ;)

Kristin said...

I LOVE IT! Thank you SO much for posting about this and sharing last year's gorgeous pages (I agree with your Missy K!) - I am THRILLED that you will be playing along again, xoxo

Kristin said...

I LOVE IT! Thank you SO much for posting about this and sharing last year's gorgeous pages (I agree with your Missy K!) - I am THRILLED that you will be playing along again, xoxo