Welcome Friends

August Challenge - Out of the Journal

(click the pic for more details)
I just thought I'd tell you about a new challenge
organised by the lovely and uber-talented
Dina Wakley.

'Out of the Journal'
is all about creating a canvas 
a week for the month of August.

All the details are on Dina's blog post

It looks great fun
and I'm joining in :)

***

I have to share some happiness 
that I woke up to this morning -
this comment on my

  1.  
    Nancy Kelley says:
    31 July 2012 01:54
    So fun to read your blog post and hear you discuss the Gelli plate as an alternative to making your own gelatin plate! Please email me - nkelley@gelliarts.com - I'd love to set you up with a small demo plate to try and then you can share your experience with all your curious readers!
    Happy Printing :)
    Nancy



    (me)

    XXX

13 Response to "August Challenge - Out of the Journal"

  1. craftattack says:
    31 July 2012 11:39

    Sounds good, but I'm sticking to the challenges to which I have committed; too much is tooooooooo much! Enjoy your gelli plate! Valerie

  2. Sarah says:
    31 July 2012 12:45

    I saw the canvas challenge on Dina's blog yesterday, and I was thinking I might join in - it'll give me something to do once ICAD is finished.

    I don't really do wall art though, so not sure where to start!!

  3. denthe says:
    31 July 2012 12:58

    Sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing!

  4. Gina says:
    31 July 2012 13:25

    That's exciting. I'll be interested to hear about your Gelliplate when you try it.

  5. Monica says:
    31 July 2012 18:01

    HOT DOG ! That is Wonderful, next your own line of paints.

  6. Susan T says:
    31 July 2012 19:16

    Ha I can just see you as Snooopy, dancing with glee, or jumping for joy one of the two. Good luck with your new challenge.

  7. Carmen says:
    31 July 2012 23:06

    Ooh I'll be watching with interest both for your canvasses and your review. Wont promise to join in with the canvasses as even with best intentions I am slowly turning into a sloth at the moment x

  8. Terri Neggers says:
    1 August 2012 01:03

    Well good for you! I can't wait to see what you do with your Gelli plate!

    I'll have to check out the canvas challenge. Not sure if I have it in me, but it's tempting...

  9. SusieJ says:
    1 August 2012 08:50

    Can't wait to see your canvasses...and what you create with the Gelli plate!
    Hugs xx

  10. BadPenny says:
    1 August 2012 08:57

    Wow Jo you are a star ! enjoy your gelli !
    Haven't even done my July ACT yet : (

  11. Lenna Young Andrews says:
    1 August 2012 14:18

    that's so awesome Jo! I look forward to seeing what you do : )

  12. missy k says:
    1 August 2012 20:41

    Have fun with your gelli plate :)

    Look forward to seeing your canvases..

    Karenx

  13. Sam says:
    4 August 2012 09:47

    Sounds good, will check it out and look forward to seeing what you create. Well done on your freebie! Hope you are all feeling better now x