Saturday, 14 July 2012

Final Project - Gauche/VLVS

The Viva Las Vegas Stamps week
has come to an end at Gauche Alchemy
but there were still a few projects
to show, one of which is mine.
All the 'bonus' projects can be seen
on the Gauche Alchemy blog by clicking

(Happiness flutters)
This was a very simple project
which I felt fitted the simplicity of the

I used one of Hope's photos,
printing it off and sticking it to cardboard.
I stamped the dandelion image onto acetate
and wrote the sweet quote by Kelly Sheaffer.  
Because it got 'lost' in the background 
photo, I drew lines on the underside
 with a white paint pen.

(Hope's original photo)
Finally, I added eyelets and rings, making sure
the stamped dandelion lay directly over the
dandelion photo.  The acetate was then cut to fit.

XXX

5 comments:

marigold jam said...

It's lovely!

missy k said...

I really like how you stamped onto acetate. Interesting quote too.

Great photo Hope :)

Karenx

SusieJ said...

Wonderful project Jo - really love it!
Hugs xx

Virginia said...

Gorgeous project Jo and great that you used one of Hope's photos!

BadPenny said...

I love this Jo !