Welcome Friends

ICAD{2} x 7

Keeping up with
this is my next batch of cards...


*


Life can be messy,
literally and figuratively!

*


I went on a school trip to the
British Wildlife Centre
with the children from Year 1 and 2.
It was a lovely day.

*
(Goodbye, sweet Cally-Cat.  Until we meet again....)
I am not religious,
but I liked the sentiment behind the
 words of this Irish blessing.

*


*


This is actually for Hope,
to do with following her heart rather
than following an academic route just
because she does it well.

*


The badge does actually look like that!

*

As always, many thanks for your comments.
I love to know that you've dropped by
and enjoy reading what you have to say.

XXX


15 Response to "ICAD{2} x 7"

  1. Sabrina says:
    10 July 2012 16:45

    Well my little worker bee, another superb batch of cards! I love the message of 7/3, the colors and design of 7/4, the sweet sentiment and memory of 7/5 (we still refer to one of our past cats as "the blessing"), the simple genius of 7/6, the solid logic of 7/7 (hoochie coochie day), and the happiness of 7/8. Oopps, I missed 7/2, I was reading it as a title and not a card in it's own right! Awesome colors, but the letter C is making me hungry!

  2. craftattack says:
    10 July 2012 17:09

    Good selection, love the one with Cally Cat. And life IS messy! Valerie

  3. Susan T says:
    10 July 2012 17:55

    Oh yes life IS messy, just when you have it licked something jumps out from behind the woodwork. I love the quote with Cally Cat, I am not religious either but I think the sentiment behind the verse is very touching.

  4. missy k says:
    10 July 2012 18:22

    Great batch of index cards Jo....

    Is that Grant? I might see if I can do that!

    Karenx

  5. scrappyjen says:
    10 July 2012 19:29

    Great work! You have been very productive. jenx

  6. Virginia says:
    10 July 2012 20:01

    Oh these are lovely Jo, the one with Cally-cat is so heart felt, we had that blessing at the bottom of our stairs in Stafford, we keep promising to put it back where we are now!

    And I agree with you Hope should know you can follow your heart and achieve great things!

    Hope your having a great day

    Hugs

  7. BadPenny says:
    10 July 2012 21:16

    oh all those little faces..sweet and sweet Cally Cat xx

  8. Tiger's Mum says:
    10 July 2012 22:22

    I like how creative you are with the index cards. What a lovely idea. I might try it too. :-)

  9. Terri Neggers says:
    10 July 2012 22:32

    I'm so amazed at keeping up with those every day - and they're all so different. I think my favorite was the mixed emotions one - what a clever idea!

  10. SusieJ says:
    10 July 2012 23:40

    Great batch of cards Jo. Love the blessing on Cally Cat's card and also the "mixed emotions" - inspired idea!
    Hugs xx

  11. Jewels says:
    11 July 2012 01:39

    Okay either you don't sleep at night or you take some kind of Art-tist steroids - fess up LOL. These are all great Jo. What are you going to do with them all when done? J

  12. ArtMuseDog and Carol says:
    11 July 2012 02:38

    Very creative card creations ~ love the colors and art style ~ thanks, ^_^ A Creative Harbor

  13. Lenna Young Andrews says:
    11 July 2012 02:51

    your icads are greatcads! Love what you are doing with the. I was never turned on by this idea . . . until I saw what you have been doing with them!!

  14. Melinda says:
    11 July 2012 10:04

    oh wow I LOVE this idea!

  15. misty says:
    11 July 2012 15:06

    I love them! The mixed emotions one made me smile!