I've been 'tagged'!
Penny 'tagged' me
(just like the playground game).
I don't usually join in with these kind of things
but I always enjoy reading other people's,
so I thought it only fair that, just this once,
I played along too.
First of all I have to tell you 11 things about me;
- I was adopted as a baby (and am convinced that I am, in fact, a real Princess).
- I can recite Humpty Dumpty in Danish, which I have found to be a useful ice-breaker at parties, although strangely I don't get invited to many parties these days.
- I was asked out by the sadly now deceased Adam Faith (being happily married to Grant I declined).
- Grant is my second husband, I am his second wife.
- I was a Fingerprint Expert with the Metropolitan Police, working at New Scotland Yard. Happy days :)
- I can't bear peanut butter, bleugh!
- I had dead straight hair until I was 13, when I had a home perm. The desired soft wave turned out as a rather extreme afro-style (I cried for a fortnight) and has remained curly ever since. Hope has also got the same curly hair. Strange!
- I achieved a Bronze Disco Dancing medal at the age of 16, although the judges suggested for development that I should try moving my feet....!
- I bite my nails and am very ashamed of my ugly hands.
- My first pet was a sweet guinea pig called Pogle.
- My first crush was David Cassidy, **sigh**.
I now have to try and answer the questions set by Penny;
- What do you want Father Christmas to bring you this year? Anything off my Amazon wishlist, which is all arty stuff.
- If you could swap a day in the life of.... who would it be? A real Princess, I'd like to see if the royal life comes as naturally to me as I think it would.
- If you could change your first name, what would you be called? Persephone (per-SEH-fo-nee), it's ridiculous and I love it!
- On a desert island, what would be your item of luxury? My iMac (with superfast Broadband).
- If you could be a character in a book, who would you be? Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice.
- If you were casting a new Jane Eyre film, who would be your Mr Rochester? COLIN FIRTH (excuse me shouting, I always get over excited thinking about Mr Firth).
- What can you simply not eat? The aforementioned peanut butter.
- What is your all time romantic scene in a film? Pretty Woman, Richard Gere chasing after Julia Roberts and climbing up the fire escape despite his extreme fear of heights. **LOVE**
- What is the most memorable thing a teacher ever said to you? "You've got good child bearing hips." It's only in hindsight that I realise this was a very weird thing for a male teacher to say to a 16 year old pupil :/
- How do you like your eggs in the morning? Poached, but I'll only eat the yolk, thank you.
I'm now supposed to tag 11 other bloggers but I'm not going to do that (I know you won't mind Penny). If you want to join in please do and let me know by leaving a comment in the comments box for this post, I'd love to have a read!