Instead of my usual Rocking Friday post
(late again!) this is a round up of the positives
for 2012. A great year for Great Britain
and a pretty good year for me :)
- Another year with a happy healthy Rosie Mae, now 16 years old.
- Taking part in another Creative Swap, hosted by Lenna.
- Luke and Grant, love 'em to bits.
- Enjoying time with Hope and my mother-in-law Barb.
- Wonderful family holiday in Roda, Corfu with Grant's parents, John and Barb.
- Hope's 16th birthday. Sweet Sixteen!
- Taking part in Kristin's Summer of Color.
- The Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
- Six happy months with Cally-Cat, sadly gone but not forgotten.
- Luke passed his driving test.
- Days out, here with Grant at Wisley.
- Spending precious time with Hope.
- Being on the DT team of Gauche Alchemy.
- The 2012 Olympics/Paralympics - amazing!!
- Sweet Small Cat coming to live with us.
- Luke's 18th years old. He's a man! Also, I've enjoyed various swaps, friendship with friends - both 'real', blogging and on facebook, and I'm grateful for another year of health and happiness.
What have you got to be grateful for over the past year?
Link up your blog post with Virginia, we'd all love to
read about it.
Next year I'm going to do this
(seen on Facebook and nabbed)
What a lovely idea, why don't you join in too?