Saturday, 29 December 2012

What Rocked My World in 2012


Instead of my usual Rocking Friday post 
(late again!) this is a round up of the positives 
for 2012.  A great year for Great Britain
and a pretty good year for me :)


  1. Another year with a happy healthy Rosie Mae, now 16 years old.
  2. Taking part in another Creative Swap, hosted by Lenna.
  3. Luke and Grant, love 'em to bits.
  4. Enjoying time with Hope and my mother-in-law Barb.
  5. Wonderful family holiday in Roda, Corfu with Grant's parents, John and Barb.
  6. Hope's 16th birthday.  Sweet Sixteen!
  7. Taking part in Kristin's Summer of Color.
  8. The Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
  9. Six happy months with Cally-Cat, sadly gone but not forgotten.
  10. Luke passed his driving test.
  11. Days out, here with Grant at Wisley.
  12. Spending precious time with Hope.
  13. Being on the DT team of Gauche Alchemy.
  14. The 2012 Olympics/Paralympics - amazing!!
  15. Sweet Small Cat coming to live with us.
  16. Luke's 18th years old.  He's a man!                                      Also, I've enjoyed various swaps, friendship with friends - both 'real', blogging and on facebook, and I'm grateful for another year of health and happiness.
What have you got to be grateful for over the past year?
Link up your blog post with Virginia, we'd all love to
read about it.

Next year I'm going to do this
(seen on Facebook and nabbed)


What a lovely idea, why don't you join in too?

XXX


17 comments:

Lenna Young Andrews said...

you are so awesome, Jo!
xoxoxo

Sabrina said...

I really like how you did this post! I desperately need to force myself to sit and do this too! Especially since I don't feel like doing it, I know I should do it!

I may poach the jar idea too!

Happy New Year and here's to a long list of positives for 2013!

Sabrina

Alix said...

It's good to look back at the old year! The jar idea is lovely - Ellen made a special jar for one of her friends for a Christmas present as she wanted to do this. I think it'd be a great way to not forget a baby's special moments too. Sorry to read in your last post that you didn't get to Winchester - hope Hope is fully better now!
x

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Jo, what a fun to look back on your year and celebrate the good things, and a great idea to remember the ones that are to come for 2013!

Jewels said...

Looking forward to a POSITIVE 2013! Thanks for sharing your 2012 memories :)

missy k said...

Love the idea of the memory jar Jo....

Enjoyed the mosaic too.

ps only just got the message from Grant will call in morning with directions! Kx

Eileen said...

The memory jar is a great idea, I'm sure you will fill it!
Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year.

misteejay said...

What a lovely look back at 2012.

I wish you & yours a very happy, healthy 2013.

The jar idea looks fab so I too might be nabbing that.

Toni xx

Virginia said...

Fabulous post as always, I too love the idea of the memory jar - might have to create one of those for my craft table - always a positive to look back on that way! Thank you for joining in with the posts, it's so lovely to see others 'gratefuls' and I love to come and visit. May 2013 be an amazing, beautiful and fantastic year for you and your beautiful family! Love as always

Virginia

Carmen said...

I'm thinking of doing a yearly round up for my last 2012 one too.makes you realise what a full and wonderful year it was doesn't it?

Am proud to call you a friend Jo... raving nutter that you are :-)

I'm stealing the jar idea too. And Virginia's idea to keep it on my desk.

Hope 2013 is everything you hope x x

Sam said...

A beautiful roundup for the year Jo! Wish I had thought to do the same!!! I will join you with the memory jar idea, my sister did it last year and so gets to look through all her memories this new years eve!
So grateful to all you RYWF and WW ladies for a fab year of reading your wonderful blogs and all the laughs on FB!
Wishing you a very happy new year x x x

Monica said...

Lovely Joanne, you will have these moments to remember. Looking forwards to your blogs in 2013.
lots of hugs and ove coming your way.

Gina said...

What lovely memories of 2012. Great idea to fill a jar with all the good things that happen... might pinch that idea. Happy New Year Jo.

Relyn Lawson said...

I just wanted to pop by and wish you the happiest new year. May your 2013 be full of blessings, laughter, and happy surprises. Thank you for the inspiration you share here.

Margaret said...

Love your 2012 mosaic and the jar idea is fab, I should do that! Wishing you and yours all the best in 2013! Mx

JansArtyJunk said...

Lovely post Jo...I have plenty of jars...so I'm gonna fill one with memories of this coming year..fab idea :) Wishing you and yours a Happy, Healthy and Creative 2013...May all your hopes and dreams come true in the New Year! x x

Terri Corona said...

What a lovely, uplifting post! And I love your jar idea (stolen or not!). I think I'll do it too.
Happy New Year!