Friday, 28 March 2014

and there's more.....

Carrying on with the
100 Happy Days Challenge, 
these are the photos documenting what
has made me happy over the last 7 days.


Day 15 - Coffee for me (she had tea) 
and catch-up with a good friend.


Day 16 - A funny text from Hope.


Day 17 - A cosy meal for 2 
with my darling Grant.


Day 18 - Utility Warehouse Express Day;
hugely uplifting.


Day 19 - Potting up some Spring flowers,
even if the sun isn't shining these little
fellas make me smile.


Day 20 - A bargain brooch found in a charity shop.
On the back it's signed Judy Laws, England,
and I've found out that it's
a bit of quirky retro chic from the 1970's.
I love it!


Day 21 - I received my ebay bargain.
When I went to the Richard Hamilton exhibition
I really wanted the book that accompanies 
it but my finances wouldn't stretch 
to the £30 it costs (it's a great book).
I found and bid on one on ebay and, even with 
p+p costs, paid less than half that price.

Happy days :)

XXX


8 comments:

Terri Corona said...

I'm so enjoying your Happy pictures! Love Hope's text!

Privet and Holly said...

Hope's text reminds me
so much of the type I have
received from my own girl--
too funny!

Love your week of happys.
What an excellent exercise!

Happy Weekend,
xo Suzanne

missy k said...

Happy Days indeed!

Looks like it is going to be a lovely sunny weekend - hooray.

Hope you all have a good one :)

Karenx

Virginia said...

Oh fabulous happy photos there Jo!

Eileen said...

Your happy photos are fabulous. I do like your little brooch,what a lovely find.

SusieJ said...

What a very happy week Jo. Loving that brooch.
Hugs xx

BadPenny said...

I love that brooch !!!

Natasha said...

The brooch. I am in love. I bidding on ebay for a bargain book. Or i hope it will be a bargain book because i really want it. And the shipping is a whole lot more reasonable than other options.