Tuesday, 13 May 2014

#CAfoundcollage (another one)

I enjoyed creating my first
'Challenge Accepted'
5 minute collage using only found materials
so much that I couldn't resist doing another!

#CAfoundcollage

(We just look)
Found materials :- 
base - discarded box
torn strip from magazine colour supplement
another clothing label from Luke's bin
torn pain au raisin wrapper
(with paint on, previously used for printing)
scrap of bubble wrap 
(with paint on, previously used for printing)
dead hover fly found on windowsill :(
rubber band
words from pile on desk 
(previously snipped for #CA12worddrama)

I'm so hooked on this 5 minute creation lark,
I might even make some more...... :)

ps it's not too late for you to join in too.

XXX

7 comments:

sparklinggnome.com said...

beautiful layers of simplicity. :) I had bees on the mind today, and this really struck a chord! LOVELY!

Printed Material said...

Jo, I'm a great believer in making things with materials that are within arms reach. I think it forces you to really think about what you're doing. What you've produced is great.I love the dead hover fly.... found in the window!

BadPenny said...

super !

Virginia said...

Wow - in 5 minutes Jo that's awesome I think I'd be like Sarah have only just picket up my pencil LOL

Linda said...

I can tell you're really enjoying these challenges Joanna- wonderful projects!

Eileen said...

That's great.... and finding a use for a dead fly :-)

Karen Isaacson said...

what a great idea for a challenge, and what a cool collage you made!