Sunday, 4 May 2014

Life Book 2014 - Finnabair's Lesson

This Life Book lesson, taught by the lovely
 took me such a long time (my fault)
and everything that could go wrong 
did go wrong -
but I still loved the process!


I got into a right old state with the sprays;
they went everywhere - including over the
faces.  So I tried to wipe it off, but took my
eyes (my eyes in the photo, that is) with it.
So I tried to draw them in - but then I looked
like a demon, aaarrgghh!!
New faces printed and stuck on, 
I decided to do a tiny bit more spraying
 - you've guessed it - 
it went all over the faces again!!

Enough already!

Grant is in my heart, as always.

XXX



8 comments:

Virginia said...

It really is gorgeous Jo - despite the trials and tribulations of getting it done!

BadPenny said...

Truly delightful. This is so pretty Jo x

missy k said...

I love this Jo - it is really beautiful.

I've watched this Life Book lesson but haven't attempted it yet! You have used up lots of bits and pieces- well done!

ps I can 'see' Hope in the photo you have used.

Karen x

Eileen said...

Aww that is lovely, well worth all your effort. Something to treasure.

Carmen said...

So beautiful Jo. SO beautiful. I just love it. I love her style anyway but I love your twist on it.

And I'm glad it's not just me that has AAAAAAARGH moments with sprays and stuff :P

Maggi said...

This sounds like what every project of mine goes through! LOL I really love this, you did an amazing job, demons or no. :D

SusieJ said...

It's stunning Jo! I love the colour palette.
Hugs xx
p.s. I too have problems with mists and sprays!

Lenna Young Andrews said...

❤ This is so, so beautiful JO!! : ))