Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Hold onto Your Hats, it's SOC4!

At last, the time has come for
wheeeeeeeee!!


The wonderfully talented and 
super kind  Kristin,
 from
is running this growing annual artistic 
FREE event for the 4th year;
6 weeks of artistic inspiration 
and fun fun fun!

This year the overall theme is
'smudge, splash and pop'!


Everyone is welcome, 
and you can create in whatever 
way you wish.

You will find all the information you need

I really recommend taking part.
I've joined in every year since
Kristin started SOCs,
and having used one Moleskine book 
throughout I can see how I have 
developed artistically - using the
event to stretch my little painty wings :)

First one (June 2011).....


Last one (July 2013).....


The challenges will start next Monday
and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

XXX
ps there are some fabulous prizes too ;)

7 comments:

sugar Creek said...

I'm excited too!! :)

Jewels said...

My it is funny how we get "different" over time - I appreciate you introducing me to this last year and I will be at the party too!

SusieJ said...

Yay!!!! I'm joining in for the first time thanks to you and the other WW girls. Happy days! xx

Eileen said...

Looking forward to seeing more of your inspirational art.

Kristin said...

Awe, YAY! Thank you SO much for this! And it wouldn't be an SOC without you ;) xoxo

missy k said...

Really looking forward to another Summer of Colour

See you there :)

Karen x

Carmen said...

I wish I had done all mine in the same book. I love yours! I might humbly request you bring yours along to our next meet up?

Can't wait for SoC! Eeeeeh!