Monday, 1 September 2014

Teeth and Carefree Living

I made a couple of postcard sized collages
recently for friends' birthdays.

(Look After Your Teeth)
The first one was for my friend Mandy.
The background was an 'excess paint off the brayer'
 type of background (including the scraps),
and the image was from a vintage 
National Geographic magazine.
Found text.

(Carefree Living)
The other was for a FB:WW friend, Mel.
Gelli print background, image from a
vintage National Geographic magazine,
found text.

Thanks for looking!

XXX

10 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

They will love them!

ann @ studiohyde said...

Great cards, love them :-)

Virginia said...

Fab stuff Jo - love both of these!

Jewels said...

you know I love BOTH of these - but the teeth really makes me hoot every time I see it LOL...

Eileen said...

Excellent cards,
your friends will be delighted.

Linda Kunsman said...

FUN postcard art!

Carmen said...

Your collages just get better and better! Always with the perfect phrasing - you do make me laff!

missy k said...

Great projects Jo - I especially love the background of the second one. One of your lovely gelli prints I suspect!

Karen x

missy k said...

Great projects Jo - I especially love the background of the second one. One of your lovely gelli prints I suspect!

Karen x

BadPenny said...

Yes, I love the bright back ground of the second too. Lovely x