Thursday, 20 November 2014

The Birthday Girl

So it was Hope's 18th birthday 
a couple of days ago.
I know it's a bit of a cliche to say it,
but really, where have the years gone?!


Family Urbani went out for a lovely meal
to celebrate.
Unfortunately, the birthday girl had a bit
 of a cold but she soldiered through.









(blurred/soft focus works best for me these days!)
(me and my girl)
There was much laughter
(especially when Hope noticed that I'd
tipped head first into my handbag -
alcohol not to blame!)
lots of reminiscing 
and
talk of the exciting times ahead.

XXX

10 comments:

Virginia said...

Looks like a fab night - but you'd tipped what head first into your handbag Jo - or was your bag so big that you physically tipped yourself!

Joanna said...

I was reaching down to my handbag, which was on the floor, and lost balance, toppled over - literally falling head first into my handbag :D

xxx

SusieJ said...

Sorry...I had to laugh at you tipping head first into your bag....thought I was the only one who did things like that!
Congrats to Hope on her 18th and that looks like a wonderful evening out.
Hugs xx

Carmen said...

Yep. Sat here chuckling at that mental image.

Blimey but you two are so similar - you could be sisters! Which must mean you don't look much older than 18 Jo ;)

I can't believe my baby will be 18 in April. Doesn't seem possible. I still feel about that age in my head!

Lenna Young Andrews said...

Beautiful photos of a memorable night! Love you, Jo!

missy k said...

Looks like a fun celebration :)

Karen x

Eileen said...

Belated birthday wishes to Hope.
Lovely family photos.
It'll be that falling over juice that made you topple over into your handbag :)

Gina said...

Lovely photos. Happy birthday Hope.

Terri Corona said...

What lovely photos of what must have been a really special evening. Happy Birthday to Hope! I just love what you're wearing by the way.

BadPenny said...

Oh Jo you do make me giggle. Glad family Urbani had a lovely evening together xx