Sunday, 11 January 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 1

I am joining in with 
which is a free weekly 
art inspiration resource.
I am really hoping to try and 
keep up with this project.


The month of January is concerned 
with overcoming the blank page,
and this week we were tasked to use
 book pages and to document our goals.

I focused on my arty goals for 2015
which are to 'do' art every day
and to have fun!

I certainly had fun with this
art journal page :)

Btw, I am using my new 
Dylusions Art Journal
(the big one) and I LOVE it!

XXX

10 comments:

Virginia said...

Jo that is a fabulous page, I love the depth you've created with the book page background it's so vibrant - fab stuff!

I too love that journal, it's so lovely!

Jewels said...

You and I are on the same wave length with our "jumping" ladies lol - this is great - the big spread is not that hard to fill

Linda Kunsman said...

love,love,love this page Joanna! What a really GREAT way to set the tone for your year!

SusieJ said...

That is a fun page...and fabulous image!

Lenna Young Andrews said...

Love this Jo, you have great style! I am also diving in to this project, you'll find it on Blipfoto: https://www.polaroidblipfoto.com/entry/2000721281858668834 :) hope that works!

Carmen said...

Just the perfect image on the perfect page. Love it :D Makes me SMILE!

carolann said...

Thumbs up. A happy, happy page. Good start for 2015. I like.

Monica said...

Happy to see you have joined the DLP and your first post to it is really spectacular. Looking forwards to it. I feel buried in Gesso!

missy k said...

Amazing page Jo - so full of energy!

Love the colours

Karen x

Jackie said...

A fab page - so vibrant and full of life.