Thursday, 29 January 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 4

This week, the art challenge at
is
'writing'
and the journal prompt is
'words with friends'.

My oldest friend, Dawn,
has been my best friend through
good times and bad since we met, 
a-hem,
30 years ago.

(We didn't realise we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun)
We have lots of happy memories of time 
spent together, and they usually involve laughter;
you know the type of laughter - 
the gut-aching, 
tears-falling,
nose-snorting, 
totally-making-a-fool-of-yourself
 type of laughter :D

Just one look at her at the right/wrong moment
can make me dissolve into fits of giggles.

So that's what I wanted to portray in this week's
art journal pages and I enjoyed doing them.

I'm looking forward to many more years 
of laughter with my friend.

XXX

5 comments:

Virginia said...

That is a fabulous Jo - I love the quote!

Monica said...

you really portrayed your relationship so very well. wonderful.

Carmen said...

Absolutely wonderful pages and they make ME smile a huge smile.

BadPenny said...

What a wonderful tribute to friendship Jo.
I often yell out, " We're making memories here !"

Linda Kunsman said...

LOVE the pure joy you created on this page!