Tuesday, 28 April 2015

A Ray of Sunshine Kinda Through My Letter Box

I am a big fan of Linda Kunsman,
whose blog is called

Linda produces a prolific amount of 
inspirational artwork and is always most generous 
with sharing new and interesting techniques.  
She has also been published in various 
Somerset Studios magazines (amongst others).

Recently, Linda offered to mark her recent
birthday celebrations by sending Happy Mail to
those who wished to receive some.

Duh, of course I would!


This morning a gorgeous envelope was
handed to me by my postman (he knows
that our canine shredding machine always awaits 
postal donations), and what a beautiful ray of
sunshine it is.


Inside was a perfect bundle of joy - 
two pieces of artwork by Linda and a lovely selection
of collage/mixed media bits 'n' pieces.

Many many thanks to Linda,
your Happy Mail was very gratefully received.

Belated happy birthday wishes :)

XXX



5 comments:

Jewels said...

Wow what a lovely gift for you!

Virginia said...

I love happy mail it is truly fantastic to receive

Caz said...

Aww happy mail is the best and this is VERY happy mail :-)

BadPenny said...

oooh lovely.

I arrived home to find the Henry Hoover I ordered for the shop sitting on the doorstep. I can't believe it was left !

Linda Kunsman said...

awe I am so glad you liked it and that the packet arrived safely:) Thank you so much for your kind words. Enjoy!