Thursday, 16 April 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 13


March theme (yes, I'm running behind!)
- Making your Mark (doodles and mark making)
Week 13 Art Challenge - Make a Custom Element
Week 13 Journal Prompt - "Ride the energy of your own unique spirit." (Gabrielle Roth)

(Celebrating my own unique spirit)
So here I am in my funky racing car, 
having fun on the race-track of life -
cutting corners, overtaking on the inside and
taking pit-stops whenever I fancy.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if cars really did
have pretty bubbles coming out of their exhaust
pipes instead of stinky toxic fumes?!


For the Custom Element part of the challenge,
I made a 'tyre mark' stamp out of pizza 
packaging polystyrene
and used it for the border of my pages.

Great fun :)

Right-o, I'd better get 
onto the next week's prompts!

XXX

4 comments:

missy k said...

Great pages Jo.....

Love the colours and your tyre tracks!

Karen x

Linda Kunsman said...

Great page! I do love the idea of bubbles coming out of the exhaust pipes:)

BadPenny said...

this is such fun Jo xx

Terri Corona said...

I love this! How clever to make the tire mark stamp - I'd love to be let loose in a car like that, especially if bubbles came out!