Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 15

April theme - Color Safari
(Exploring inks and paints)
April 11th Art Challenge - Acrylics
April 11th Journal Prompt - Cry Me a River


I'm finally catching up with 
Documented Life Project, phew!

Acrylics are my 'go-to' paint medium of choice
so not much of a challenge for me this week!
The Journal Prompt was a bit too sad for me
(and I didn't want to do sad pages),
so it got me thinking about 
rivers-water-swimming-dealing with 
rough patches in life etc.

I adore this quote by Dory from Finding Nemo,
in fact my family say I AM Dory!


In the words of Sir Winston Churchill,
"When you're going through hell, just keep going."

XXX



6 comments:

BadPenny said...

Your swimming girl looks cold - blueish lips.... beautiful eyes xx

missy k said...

Great pages Jo.... another great border too. Love her swim hat and authentic chilly blue lips!

Karen x

Jewels said...

LOL love this Jo and the reference to Finding Nemo (I have not watched that movie in awhile). Well done - I enjoyed using acrylics too....J

Caz said...

Ah Lovely!! And finding memo is such a cute film, i hear there is going to be a finding Dory film!

Terri Corona said...

I've always loved Dory - no wonder I like you!! I love your positive spin on the page, and great water effect.

Linda Kunsman said...

great page Jo- she definitely looks very determined to keep her head above water:)