Thursday, 11 June 2015

Collages That Didn't Make the Cut.

When making the 
Reconstructed/Reconstruction collages
 for the recent We {heart} Mail Art swap,
I did a few more than I needed and sent 
the ones I liked the best.

These are the ones that didn't 
get chosen to be sent.

(How old is it?)
Jewels very nearly got this 
one of a wonderful retro car.

(Surfing with fish and feather)
While Lenna might have got this 
surfer dude and his friends.


These faces were quickly discarded,
although I still quite like them.


They were great fun to do.

If you missed the original blog post 
and would like to see the collages 
that DID get sent,
click HERE.

Thank you for looking!

XXX





5 comments:

Jewels said...

I would have been happy with ANY of them (but I do like the one you did send lol)....

missy k said...

They look like they were fun to do :)

Karen x

BadPenny said...

I like the one with the very stylish car & lady. Nice to see the cards which didn't get sent.

Carmen said...

I love the faces - think they are fabulous. You just get better and better at collage Jo. Am loving watching it :)

trisha too said...

Oooh, this does look like fun!

:)