Monday, 29 June 2015

ICADs 20 - 29

I've been having an absolute blast
which is organised and run by 


It's been such fun finding images in 
vintage National Geographic magazines,
along with found text and 
appropriate backgrounds.


Some days are really easy and these little
pieces of art almost seem to put themselves together.


Other days it's like pulling teeth
and it takes me a while to get the card done.


But generally they only take
 10-20 minutes to do
(the backgrounds were prepared earlier).



Some of them just make me laugh and laugh.


I have enjoyed getting into the routine
of making one of these cards every day.


My initial plan was to do ICAD for a month,
but because I'm enjoying it so much 
and I don't feel like I'm running out of 
steam quite yet, I now think I'll keep going 
for the full 62 days.


I'd better get some more backgrounds ready!


Thank you for looking!

XXX

14 comments:

Salla said...

Your cards are so much fun, and gorgeous backgrounds too!

Jewels said...

whoot whoot - they are all MARVELOUS and I am so glad you are going to stick with it!!! Have you decided what you are going to do with them (besides starting your own Fiddlesnips Card line via Hallmark)

Julia - Vintage with Laces said...

Your sense of humour is right up my alley and your cards make me chuckle or laugh out loud. I'm glad to hear that you will continue :). My favorite one of this batch is the sewing lady but they are all fabulous.

Virginia said...

Jo these really are all absolutely gems to see - I love them all! Your magazine collection must be seriously amazing!

BadPenny said...

These are so much fun. The first is my favourite. Carry on having fun Jo xx

Rolina said...

I just love them, you are so good at putting words and images together in a witty way! Look forward to seeing more as you do them.

Lenna Young Andrews said...

I just love these, Jo. Way to go!! I definitely want to buy some postcards from you when you make them, if you'll let me . . . purchase a set??!! xo

Monica said...

I have loved everyone of them. They are all so different and fun.

Terri Corona said...

I'm thrilled to hear you're going to keep doing them, if they're as much fun to create as they are to look at then it's a win-win!

Peggy Lynn said...

These are all just outstanding!

missy k said...

What fun!

Glad to hear there will be more coming :)

Karen x

Richard Derstine said...

these are terrific. I think the moon might just be my favorite.

Lorraine said...

THey are both clever and creative. Love em!

Giggles said...

Love your great sense of humour in these wonderful Icads!!

Good job..so fun! I am immersed in mine too!

Hugs Giggles