Saturday, 4 July 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 26


June Theme - Travel Journaling
Week 26 Art Challenge - Photos and Words
Week 26 Journal Prompt - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words


I used a favourite photograph of Luke and Hope
on a family holiday at Branscombe in Devon,
 many years ago.

I love how Hope is watching her big brother
throw his stone into the sea, with something
akin to hero worship.

While I really like the photo being black and white
when I remember this day I see it in my head
in colour, and I wanted to include these colours 
in my pages.

Precious memories indeed.

XXX

7 comments:

Julia - Vintage with Laces said...

What a cool idea to recreate the photo. Your pages are fabulous, Joanna!

Virginia said...

Jo that is a fab page and fab colours to remind you

Monica said...

I thought they were embroidery pieces. It is absolutely fabulous.

missy k said...

Ahh that's so cute....

Karen x

BadPenny said...

Love it x

Caz said...

What a great idea! I really like how it turned out!

Terri Corona said...

I just love what you did here, with both the original black and white and then your color version - precious and the repetition of the image is powerful