Sunday, 9 August 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 30


July Theme (I'm a little bit behind) - Ephemera
Week 30 Art Challenge - Real Life
Week 30 Journal Prompt - At this moment

(be happy for this moment... this moment is your life)
The background is strips of painty underpaper,
some butterfly tissue paper, gelli print circles
 and gelli printed packing tape.
I painted myself in monotone with 
a big bright smiley face
to remind me that whatever worries 
we have to cope with,
life is to be 
enjoyed and not endured.

I got the spacing of the lettering a bit
wrong but I can live with that!

XXX

7 comments:

BadPenny said...

Wonderful colours Jo. We were talking about no regrets today xx

Virginia said...

Fabulous as always Jo - love it!

missy k said...

One of my favourite quotes...... great pages. Love the colours.

Karen x

carolann said...

Excellent job!

Like your face. Haha.

Your having lots of fun.

Terri Corona said...

A wonderful quote - something to remind ourselves of regularly, and I love your version of yourself!

Caz said...

This is great! I think your lettering looks good! And I love the bright yellow happy face :-)

Lenna Young Andrews said...

Love what you are doing Jo... I am behind, but not worried about it. I will catch up, or I won't! :)