Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 32


August Theme - Faces, the Human Form and Characters
Week 32 Art Challenge - Characters
Week 32 Journal Prompt - 
"If you're going to be weird, be confident about it."~ Author Unknown


I had great fun with these pages
and now want a funky eye patch to complete
my daily outfit, what d'ya reckon?!

I used Dylusion Ink sprays and stencils for her hair,
as taught by Tam in Life Book 2014.

As I've got older I have come to the conclusion that
I am a bit weird, and you know what?  
That's ok with me :)

Have a great day!

xxx

5 comments:

carolann said...

I like Funky art. I am 73 and it has kept my mind young
as my body well we wont discuss that. That's another subject. Ha-ha.


I like this. Bit weird is good.

Missy K said...

Great, colourful pages.

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday..... even more so if you are wearing a funky eye patch!!!!

Karen x

Terri Corona said...

I'm all for being weird, and TOTALLY owning it! Easier said than done sometimes, but I'm still all for it! And I think you may be onto something with the funky eyepatch idea - it could be all the rage soon. It really does look like you had fun with that page - the hair is wonderful.

BadPenny said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !! xx

Carmen said...

Oh YES! Weird is wonderful!