Monday, 31 August 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 35

Documented Life Project

August Theme: Faces, the Human Form and Characters
Week 35 Art Challenge: Self Portrait
Week 35 Journal Prompt: Mirror Mirror


Who do I see in the mirror?

I see an old woman with strengths and weaknesses.
Stupidly, I still think of myself as a 20 something girl 
and it's a bit of a shock to see a 50 year old woman
looking back at me from the mirror :/

I should point out that I don't really have snakes
instead of hair, I was just channeling my inner Medusa!

XXX

4 comments:

BadPenny said...

I totally love this Jo. Beautiful face x

Monica said...

my hair feel like that as i just ran my G el Matt covered hands through it.

You always think of such interesting unique, layouts and all the right images.

Linda Kunsman said...

this is really lovely Jo. And why is it that most of us see twenty something in the mirror despite our actual age?

Carmen said...

I feel younger now than when I was a teen - shame my body doesn't agree with my mind! How is that fair?

Love this one and can totally relate. Slightly disappointed you didn't really go for the snakes in the hair look.