Thursday, 13 August 2015

ICAD - The Final 2 Done and Booked

So ICAD 2015 is over and done with,
and all my cards are done.

Here my last 2...



I didn't want to just stick them in a box in a cupboard
so I bought a book to put them in.

It's covers are rather plain so I think I'll have to
decorate it in some way, don't you think?


Inside, each card has it's own page,
and they show up well against the black background.


I really enjoyed taking part in ICAD
and loved the support and friendship in the
Facebook ICAD group.


Many thanks to Tammy Garcia from Daisy Yellow,
who runs and organises ICAD every year.



The experience taught me to just get on and DO IT,
and to not procrastinate as much as I have done previously.
I was so inspired by the other artists taking part
and learned a lot from them too.


Tammy plans to run ICAD next year,
so how about you mark your calendar for 
June and July 2016 and join in?!

XXX



7 comments:

BadPenny said...

Love your very last card Jo. What a lovely collection for your book. Yes I think you need to decorate it !

Eileen said...

Well done.
You have to decorate the cover!

Lenna Young Andrews said...

Totally awesome Jo! I love your cards in this book. If you do end up making a set of postcards, please count me in as I would purchase some for myself to use & send!! I truly love what you did. These cards shine!

Missy K said...

Yes.... definitely decorate the cover.

The cards look fantastic against the black paper. Good choice :)

Karen x

Terri Corona said...

That book is perfect for your ICADs, they definitely deserve it. I'm just excited that it sounds like you'll be participating again next year!

Özge Başağaç said...

I loved the idea of making a unique book for your icads. It is much easier and more impressive to see them on black background. They look great :)

Carmen said...

OMG Jo - the perfect, PERFECT last two cards. I am so pleased they have their own book to reside in too. They deserved it!