Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Fall in Love With Art Journaling - 1, 2, 3!

Fall in Love With Art Journaling Fall Challenge 
is FREE and is organised by 
Susan Wotjtkowski of Irreversibly Moi.

#1 - Initials (My initials clipped from magazines on a gelli print background)
It started on October 1st and twice a week for 10 weeks, emails pop
into my inbox with prompts, resources, quotes,
sample art journal pages and guest art journal pages.

There is also a Facebook Group to share our pages.

#2 - Flattering Fabric (Using one of Hope's chucked out machine stitching swatches as inspiration)
I am working in my small Dylusions Art Journal,
which is so much quicker that using the bigger one!

#3 - Irresistible (Gel resist technique)
It's great fun!

I'm enjoying working on these little pages while also
working on my Documented Life Project pages.

XXX

5 comments:

Jewels said...

Wow - these look great Jo....

Carmen said...

Oh these are great Jo! I love the one where you have used Hopes fabric. And all that letters on your initial page. I've been cutting up magazine letters to stash in my little tin today :P

BadPenny said...

I really admire your creativity Jo & look forward to your posts xx

Lenna Young Andrews said...

love what you are doing Jo -isn't small fun? :)

Missy K said...

Sounds like a fun challenge Jo.... great pages.

Nice to work smaller for a change.... although I can't imagine doing inchies again!

Karen x